Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy Sunday

Photo taken in the Black Forest, Germany


Happy Sunday Y'all!

Today Im about to do a new beginners Yoga from Yoga with Adrienne on youtube, then make some bacon and eggs and then go for a walk up this beautiful Australian bush walking track called Morialta Falls. I ALWAYS feel better once I've done this walk because I find being in nature reconnects me and frees all the buzzing thoughts from from my mind. i woke up this morning and set my intention for the day which is: I will not harbor unhealthy thoughts today. We all naturally think negative self bashing thoughts and often don't even realise it. But these thoughts create our feelings and then our reality, so catch those thoughts, recognise them and gently send them on their way.

Ciao, Love Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, if you want to comment you can do it without an account, just select name/ URL or anonymous