Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Weekend Lovelies

Hi everyone, It's Friday, beep beep! I wish everyone a happy weekend, hoping you're feeling happy. Holger and I have started doing this thing where when we sit together for breakie, we'll take turns to list things you are grateful for. It can be as small or large as you like. For instance yesterday, one of the things I said was, I was grateful to have all my teeth. Something you don't always think about, but you would really notice if you lost some.

This weekend I am going to be grateful for: 1. It's holidays and I can finally spend some time with my Uni-bug. 2. I am grateful to live in a Country where being poor doesn't mean being hungry. 3. Grateful to own a dog, who makes me smile and coo every single day.

What are you grateful for this weekend?

And finally, a couple of photos to inspire your weekend, have fun (viel Spaß!).

















Have a (Mad) picnic.
















I want a party like this sometime, soon!












Go to your favourite bakery and buy yummy cakes and...










Watch 'Marie Antoinette' or...












Have a 'Marie Antoinette' style Party.

xxx Jade

3 comments:

  1. friday! woot-woot!
    the most awesome holiday and it's every week!

    = )
    Jello

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot, beep beep, honk honk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! xxx Have a great weekend and holidays. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, if you want to comment you can do it without an account, just select name/ URL or anonymous