Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mix Tape # 4


It's been a long time coming. I will finally have my computer back from Germany soon and then my posts will be more hippity hoppity here. For now, a new mix tape to please your ears and souls. Wiggle! Ooops, I have forgotten how to set it up so that the links open in new windows. A "right click/open in new window" will have to do the trick for now... Hope ya like some goldie oldies. (well kings of leon aint so old...)

Love Jade xxx



1. Rodriguez - Sugar Man 

2. kings of Leon - Milk  

3. Yard birds - For your love 

4. MC5 - Kick Out The Jams

5. The Beatles - Blackbird

6. Black Sabbath - Paranoid 

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

8. The Cure - Boys Don't Cry

9. the kinks- you really got me

10. The Lemonheads - If I Could Talk I'd Tell You

11. Ray Charles - Hallelujah I Love Her So

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, if you want to comment you can do it without an account, just select name/ URL or anonymous