Friday, November 11, 2011

flash mob


You've gotta see this! Flash mob, how can you not love it!? A group of people seeming to spontaneously start dancing or freezing in a train station or shopping center. They causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. I spent tonight watching flash mob videos and smiling and vowing to participate myself one day. Here are a couple I thought were really good. Have fun. Love Jade xxx

LMAO Flash Mob group



This one is a bit different, but really cool idea, see what you think...


Frozen Flash Mob


Food Court Musical


MC Hammer Mob Dance


...And there are tonnes more. I love that people do this. There are a few that have happened at Grand Central Station in Sydney too and at a Uni in Melbourne. What did you think. Comment and let me share any others you know of that made you smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, if you want to comment you can do it without an account, just select name/ URL or anonymous