So first step is to collect your supplies.
1. You'll need to go out and find a good sized branch with nice shaped branches, something with lots of little twigs. The council cut down a tree near my house so I broke one off of the dead tree.
1. Craft glue (for multi surfaces)
2. Gold leaf
3. Silver elastic string
4. Cannon Photo paper (for printing images I want to use)
5. Butterfly (made of netting and glitter)
6. A felt strawberry
7 & 8. Small birds
10. fabric hearts
11. A notepad of coloured paper
You can also collect things from around your area like feathers.
SPARKLY BRANCH TIPS
To make the tree look really special I sparkly up the tips. For this you will need...
With a paintbrush, paint the tips with glue.
Add glitter to a small container and dip the glue tips in to get a complete cover.