Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cute Street Art


Whist reading a new 'blogger' friend's blog (Jello's Kitchen), I came across this girls site called 'Colour Me Katie'. She makes some pretty cute street art by setting little thought bubbles on to public walls then hiding with her camera and catches unsuspecting public as they walk past in to her trap.


The Peter Pan inspired shadow art is cool too.







I recommend having a look at her Video in her "About me" tab. View it HERE.

Oh and I made the 'love hearts 'Happy Weekend' video just before I found her page, but if you look at her pic on her home page, I'd say it was a happy co-incidence. Have a great day!

xox Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, if you want to comment you can do it without an account, just select name/ URL or anonymous